From the Bahamas With Love is a virtual event that will come off in March 2021. The virtual romance expo will showcase romantic escapes in the Bahamas, one of the Caribbean’s top wedding and honeymoon destinations. The event will share content from players in the romance niche, partners, hotels and resorts, event spaces and venues, and related service providers.
Director General of the Bahamas Ministry of Tourism & Aviation, Joy Jibrilu sees From the Bahamas With Love as a valuable networking opportunity that connects customers to experts. Couples who are planning a romantic escape, wedding, honeymoon or anniversary can gain access to wedding and honeymoon experts in the Bahamas.
The two-day event kicks off on Wednesday, 03 March from 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. (EST). This session targets trade professionals, such as travel agents and event planners. The second event day is Wednesday, 10 March and the expo will run from 4:00 – 7:00 p.m. EST. Consumers, couples, future brides and grooms and couples looking to celebrate anniversaries are specially invited to attend.
Virtual Romance Expo Schedule
This virtual event will feature panel discussions, break-out sessions, workshops, virtual networking booths, showcases, a magazine launch and a keynote address. Attendees will have the chance to win all-expenses paid trips to the Bahamas, a destination wedding, or a vow renewal.
The schedule for the expo includes the following sessions:
- Love on Board (March 03) – Featuring Bahamas Ministry of Tourism & Aviation Deputy Director General Ellison “Tommy” Thompson
- A New Take on Romantic Travel (March 03) – Panel discussion moderated by Alan Berg, a leading wedding business consultant
- Romance Reimagined (March 03 and March 10) – Panel discussion moderated by Bridgette King, Executive Director with the Bahamas Ministry of Tourism
- Love is All You Need (March 03 and March 10) – Panel discussion moderated by Cindy Coakley-Knowles, President of the Bahamas Bridal Association
- Romance Me in the Bahamas (March 10) – Discussion moderated by Alison McGill, Editor of Wedding Bells Magazine
- Listen Up and Sell More – Workshop featuring Alan Berg
- Keep Calm & Marry On – Keynote address by Jennifer Stein, Editor-in-chief of Destination I Do magazine
There will also be networking booths featuring local resorts and Bahamas romance specialists. Attendees will be treated to authentic Bahamas experiences featuring the talents of local mixologists, chefs, bridal gown designers and fashion designers.
To register for the From the Bahamas With Love expo, please visit the below links: