Interested in Caribbean vacations for 2021 and beyond? Are you ready for a fresh start and a new outlook? Take a look at these Caribbean travel deals and plan your holiday.
It’s never too early to plan your getaway to the Caribbean. And, when travellers research trips to the Caribbean, they often search for savings on accommodations. This includes special offers and discounts at Caribbean hotels, resorts, villas, apartments, bed and breakfasts and air bnbs. If you’re looking for these types of Caribbean travel deals for the next month, next six months or next year, you will find a great bargain on this page.
Table of Contents
Score Big Savings on Caribbean Vacations
If you’re hoping to get away from the snow, or looking to soak up some sun, the Caribbean is ready all day, every day of the year. The only question that needs to be asked is, “Where in the Caribbean do you want to go?” The deals below feature huge hotel discounts in Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Belize, Bonaire, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Guadeloupe, Martinique, St. Kitts & Nevis, and the Turks and Caicos Islands.
Antigua and Barbuda
Is this the year that you visit a few of the 365 beaches in the twin island state? Take advantage of these hot deals at hotels and resorts in Antigua and Barbuda:
- Pineapple Beach Club: Pineapple Beach Club is an all-inclusive adult resort in the picturesque Long Bay in St. Philips North. Save over $1,000 on pool terrace, garden view, ocean view, beach front and waterfront rooms.
- Galley Bay Resort & Spa: Located in Five Island Village, Galley Bay Resort is an all-inclusive resort that features a private white-sand beach. Save more than $2,000 on deluxe and premium beachfront rooms.
Barbados’ white sand beaches on the west coast and calming scenery on the the east coast are welcoming benefits of choosing Caribbean vacations. Book one of these hotels and you can enjoy these beach experiences.
- Sugar Bay Barbados: Located in the Garrison Historic Area, Sugar Bay is an all-inclusive resort in Barbados that lets you focus on your vacation. Book now for huge discounts on signature and oceanfront rooms and suites.
- The Crane Resort: The Crane Resort overlooks the famed Crane Beach and features 4 restaurants and lighted swimming pools. Take advantage of over $2,000 savings on king suites and two bedroom suites.
Belize has a rich and fascinating history that includes customs and traditions from its varied ancestry. Step back in time with these timely deals at the best resorts in Belize.
- Victoria House Resort & Spa: This beachfront hotel in San Pedro is a tropical retreat for relaxation and rejuvenation. If you book now, you can save between $200 and $500 on king rooms and bungalows.
- The Great House Inn: This charming colonial property is located in Belize City and a short walk from the historic Fort Point Lighthouse. Save up to $400 on king, queen and double rooms and suites.
Because it’s one of the top diving destinations in the Caribbean, Bonaire is a favourite vacation spot for adventure travellers and watersports enthusiasts. Check out some of the top Bonaire resort deals below:
- Eden Beach Resort: This award-winning luxurious resort is a diver’s dream stay. Deals include $300 off on standard king rooms, studios with terraces and up to $600 off on apartments.
- Djambo: Djambo is an adults-only apartment resort that is close to the capital city of Kralendijk. Deals include up to $150 off on one bedroom and two bedroom apartments with terraces.
The Cayman Islands is a trio of dreamy islands that are create a memorable escape and ideal destination for island hopping. Plan an easy getaway with these special hotel deals in Grand Cayman, Cayman Brac and Little Cayman.
- Grand Caymanian Resort: The luxurious Grand Caymanian Resort is steps away from the beloved coral sands of Seven Mile Beach. Find out if this beach is really seven miles long when you save up $600 on your booking.
- Wyndham Reef Resort: The Wyndham Reef Resort has a gorgeous backdrop of a white sand beach and clean and clear waters. Book now and save up to $200 on beachfront studios and one and two bedroom condos.
Visitors to Dominica are immediately drawn to the island’s natural beauty. Nicknamed the “Nature Isle”, Dominica is a quiet island that’s perfect for health and wellness getaways. Here are a few relaxing deals in Dominica:
- Secret Bay: It’s no secret that Secret Bay is one of the most highly sought after resorts in Dominica. Take advantage of savings of over $2,000 on one bedroom villas and fall in love with this charming property.
- Fort Young Hotel: The luxurious Fort Young Hotel stands tall in Dominica’s heritage and history. Guests can save at least $500 on standard and deluxe king and double oceanfront rooms.
Guadeloupe and its surrounding islands are options for all types of Caribbean vacations. Eco-adventure, romance, culinary, family, and sports themed itineraries can be planned on the islands.
- Hotel Fleur d’Epée: Ideally located in Le Gosier, Hotel Fleur d’Epee is a beachside resort in Guadeloupe that features a private beach. Save $400 on double rooms and as much as $600 on junior suites.
- Canella Beach Hotel: Located on Grande Bay, Canella Beach Hotel is a beachfront resort with sea, garden or pool view rooms. Save between $200 and $500 on bookings at the hotel.
Caribbean vacations that feature Martinique are a rare opportunity to savour an inspiring culture, traditions and nature. Choose Martinique if you want to experience the warmth of an authentic Caribbean island with a French flair.
- Carayou Hotel and Spa: Carayou Hotel and Spa is a colourful resort that offers a buffet breakfast and evening entertainment. Save between $200 and $400 on garden view and sea view rooms.
- Patio Gallieni: Patio Gallieni is a rare gem in Fort de France, Martinique. This beach apartment is within walking distance of the Schoelcher Library and Fort-de-France Cathedral. Save up to $200 on apartment bookings.
St. Kitts & Nevis
St. Kitts is called the island of a thousand treasures and Nevis is a remarkable jewel in the sea. Together they are a dual gem of natural beauty, unique island experiences and charming beaches.
- Silver Reefs Apartments: Located in Frigate Bay, Silver Reefs Apartments is a collection of tasteful apartments with access to a swimming. Save over $300 on two bedroom apartments.
- Sugar Bay Club: The Sugar Bay Club is set on five acres of beautifully landscaped gardens, right next to the stunning Frigate Bay. Guests can save $200-$300 on suites, king rooms and studios.
Turks and Caicos Islands
With over 40 islands to explore, island hopping is a must when visiting the Turks and Caicos Islands. Travellers can also relax at the world’s best spas and pristine beaches; and indulge in culinary treats; and local traditions.
- Grace Bay Club: Located on the stunning Grace Bay Beach, the Grace Bay Club is a luxurious retreat with an extensive spa and private beach. Book now to save $1,000-$4,000 on one-bedroom and two bedroom suites.
- Alexandra Resort: Alexandra Resort is an all-inclusive hotel in the Turks and Caicos islands, on the famed Grace Bay Beach. Guests can save as much as $10,000 when booking accommodation for five to six persons.
Image Credit: Aruba Tourism Authority